Mission & Vision
Providing a community based hands-on, hearts-on, heads-on program for young learners and their families struggling with financial challenges.
Providing a private school style education to students with limited resources.
CCFA accomplishes its vision and mission by:
- Providing an 11 month school year, all day (8:15 am – 4:00 pm) academic program of excellence
- Supporting families as they raise children
- Using a talented, diverse, and experienced staff
- Hiring highly qualified Pennsylvania certified teachers
- Delivering responsive services to meet the complex needs of resource-limited families
- Connecting children to the community through many caring partnerships