Mission & Vision
Providing a community based hands-on, hearts-on, heads-on program for young learners (ages 6 through 9 years old) and their families, struggling with financial challenges.
Providing a “private school style” education to students with limited resources.
CCFA accomplishes its vision and mission by:
- Providing an 11 month school year, all day (8:15 am – 4:00 pm) academic program of excellence
- Supporting families as they raise children
- Using a talented, diverse, and experienced staff
- Hiring highly qualified Pennsylvania certified teachers
- State-of-the-art technology providing each student with an iPad and wireless connectivity for incremental learning opportunities
- Delivering responsive services to meet the complex needs of resource-limited families